Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some randomness

It's been so long since I've blogged, I don't remember how to do pictures in order, so oh well.
Flowers Michael sent me to work, it had been a bad couple days.

When they first arrived
Lexy sleeping


Michael & Buddy holding hands


I LOVE Tetris. Michael has it on his phone. I hadn't played it in awhile but that was good luck because I did better this night than ever in my life. I think my score was over 3 million!!! I was on level 67 and stuff. My hands were so sore after, when I asked Michael how long I had played he said like 1.5 hours...(I was supposed to be studying but I can always find something else to do). Regardless it was fun and I'm proud of my score!


Exhausted from their 'hard' life :)


Buddy tucked himself to bed but forgot his feet outside the blanket.


I went to Mary Poppins with Michael's family for 3 of their birthdays (including Michaels), but Michael ended getting really sick that day so it was just me w/the family so I'm solo in the pictures. It was a good play, but I'd suggest not spending money on it.


Dad bought this in Missouri and I love it!



Happy Tuesday!!


1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love Buddy's little feet and him holding Michael's hand.