Wednesday, November 9, 2011

EGGS

So, Trevor and I have given a generous donation today. We did egg retrieval today. Which means that the doctor used a very long needle to take the eggs out of my ovaries while I was asleep. Man, I love drugs. I feel slightly out of it but, good. Trevor gave his 'donation' this morning. So, our eggs are being fertilized today. I had 16 eggs...which is good. You normally have 1 or 2 a month. Hooray for hormone injections. We will find out tomorrow how many eggs will fertilize. Hopefully all of them. We will most likely have the fertilized eggs implanted aka put in my uterus, Sunday. So, please keep us in your prayers, thoughts and this will work. Hooray. Sorry I have no pictures. The needle would just scare you. ;)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck with your little baby eggs! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Cindy said...

The needle would not scare me. I wish you did have pitures. Do you think we could post pictures of our heart disection on here? If we issued a warning first? Oh, actually, I don't think Melissa would like to see pictures of a cow's heart dissection. Nevermind then.