Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Birthday

My birthday was on Monday so Michael and I went out Sunday. We went to the mall and got some clothes for me and than went to EJo for sushi of course. We ate I think 8 rolls--we don't have very good self control so we eat a lot more than we should. After that we saw Gnomeo & Juliet. It was SO much better than I expected. It is so cute. It's so funny and I really like the music (a lot is just remake songs) but it was such a good movie. We had a great day!
So good!!!!!!!
On Monday I had to work so I went to Michael's house after and he got me roses and 2 cards: 1 from him, 1 from the dogs. We went to Applebee's for dinner. (p.s. Applebee's has not been good the last couple times I've gone...its becoming maybe a once a year place, it's just not that good).

Don't mock me for posting these but I thought it's cute how Michael drew the dogs, haha.
Card from the dogs:
He put the dog prints on there. I loved it. Sounds dumb to some I'm sure but I loved it.
Michael's card:
It was nice
On Sunday I went to my parents for dinner and they had decorated. It was my parents, Suzy & Trevor and me. Michael was at work, Melissa in Roy and the rest in Florida. It was a hard birthday for me so they totally surprised me and decorated for dinner. I was surprised and happy! We had breakfast for dinner that night.

Happy 30th to me!!

2 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

I totally agree about Applebees. They just don't seem as good as they use to. Happy Birthday again!

Cindy said...

I love that they decorated. So cute!! I'm sorry about Applebee's. That is too bad for you. And I love the doggie card. That's so cute he put their prints on. Wish I could've been there to make your cake. Haha, jk, wish I was there so I could celebrate with you. I love you.