Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tepanyaki

The family (what's left in Utah) went to Tepanyaki for mine & Suzy's birthday (sorry for the English Mom). We went out for a change instead of doing the normal presents, cake and busy cooking for Mom. We had a great night. Melissa brought some of her homemade ice cream which was good but some weird creative flavors. I put both pictures up here so you guys could save whichever you liked best.
I don't have any more pictures but after dinner Suzy & Trevor came with Michael & I to the mall. It was actually quite a bit of fun. Suzy and I rannnnn to Dillards so I could get the Clinique sale while the boys went to get pretzels. Later that night we watched 'Unstoppable' which was great! It was so much fun hanging out with them. Just felt like we were young people on a double date. I wish we lived closer still. Love you guys!!

No comments: