Tuesday, January 18, 2011

mmmm

I like the change. Thanks. I like the comments on the side. I want to upload some pictures but, just haven't yet. So, this is a boring entry.

Man oh Man was my day soooo stressful at work today. I just wish that I could have the average person follow me at work to see just how insane my job is. I love what I do but, sometimes I'm am in awe at what I'm asked to do. I'm in awe of the trust that parents have in me. I can't believe that I am the "professional" they are cleaving too. Man, who would have guessed?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Miss Suzy,
I like posts about emotions and who you are as a person- so thank you for sharing. I think I have some empathy for you- just because I was feeling the same way last week. Of course, our jobs are very different, but have some similarities. I like to feed the fish when my mind justs needs a few minutes to break down. You can even change the colors of the fish if you want. It is a mindless activity that helps break a moment of stress.

Sure do love you!