Thursday, March 8, 2012

Great Moment!



After reading a research paper that states that one of the reasons why a high population of students fail physiology and human anatomy is because they are not prepared as good note takers or "studiers" I decided to start teaching my students how to take notes. We learned several different note taking methods and we practice for 2 or so months.


Today, we started a video on WWI and I told the students to take notes, but I would not be grading the notes. When I looked down and saw that several students had formatted and outlined their notes I was proud and took some pictures.





In another note, Buddy ate a 70% pure cocoa dark chocolate bar the other evening. It was great. I saw the wrapper on the floor (it had been sitting on the coffee table for over a month) and realized what had happened. I called Mom who assured me that he would be ok- just sick. At 3 am I few upstairs to help my little one get outside where he left trails for 30 minutes. He has since been hungry all the time and off-kelter. It has made him grouchy and he pulled all the pillows and blankets off the couchs. Apparently, that was not enough to soothe the frustration because he also pulled the sheets, pillows, and blankets off of Julio's bed, took his water bowl and threw it behind the couch, and upended his food container. He finally seems better today- but it was a rough 2 days.

1 comment:

Suzy Q said...

Your dog is freaking hilarious