Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas

Hello Ladies. So I believe Suzy and I were under the impression that we were going to do the full Christmas with dinner and presents on Tues. I wanted to make sure we were all on the same page. Dinner is at 8 and presents after. I know this would be late for the boys, but I'm giving to Suzy and want to see her open her presents so I assumed...And since we often are not celebrating on the 25th, I assumed...Respond to this and let me know what you are thinking about Tues either through the blog or text and I will let mom know. love you all more than we love cheese.

love me

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi,
I got a text about dinner Tuesday night from mom, but had no idea about Christmas, so this was a good email for me. Sheila is coming in town tomorrow, and I promised her the whole day before I found out about this, as such I am good for whatever, but Sheila and her sister, Johnita, might be with me. I will try to remember to put the gifts in the car today.