Monday, December 20, 2010

Date Night

We had a great date night planned. We sadly didn't take actual pictures of our hot selves so these clips from online will have to do. I didn't tell Michael where we were going so it was fun each destination. We went to dinner at Market Street Grill, we've never been there together. We got crab cakes for appetizer, I got salmon for dinner and Michael got lobster and some ribs. I've tried lobster one other time and didn't like it but I dared again and it was good.

We went downtown to see the lights but that was not what happened. There was the MoTab concert plus normal light traffic so after driving for almost an hour to find a parking spot we bailed the idea since our next event was a timely one. So we went to Gateway and wondered around for a short time and then went to the theatre and watched TRON on 3D IMAX. I actually liked it more than I expected. That's a cool theatre as well. I never saw the original but I liked this one!
We brought the camera but just didn't pull it out so maybe next time we'll be better. We've lacked pictures lately :) Happy Holidays to you!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very nice! I want to see that movie too.