Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mom posting

Okay I think I am posting, but I am not sure. I just looked over all the posts because Cindy had left it up on my computer, but I got confused and then realized I was reading them backwards! I wanted to put an exclamation mark in my label and it wouldn't allow me. Oh well.

Melissa I would like to know how you did a ven (is that right?) diagram story about the 3 Little Pigs. I think in my searching for what I am "good" at what I really want is to be bits and pieces of each of you. I am so proud of all of you. Now I am thinking, how in the world did you all write things and post pictures around the writing and so one. Another stupid moment - and there are so many . . . . So I am going to leave it there. The Boy Scout office is closing so I will have to go there tomorrow and I have Cub Scouts in a little over an hour.

The house is done. I hope you like it. If you don't, don't tell me, I couldn't handle it. If you do - tell me - over and over with great enthusiasm!

3 comments:

Bev said...

I am commenting on my post because I couldn't remember for sure how I did the post, but anyway I wanted to let you know that I was able to re-install my contacts. So I am not a complete computer idiot,but then there are very few things at which I am complete . . . Another thought for another day.

Suzy Q said...

The house looks awesome! I have a question: Are you doing gutters along the top?

Bev said...

No, and interesting that you asked that. He was supposed to put gutter on the top in the back but when they didn't they explained it didn't really matter. It just created a longer run into the lower gutter. All so very interesting . . .