Monday, December 6, 2010

Coolness

Saturday we went to Michael's work party and I won this. They were center pieces on our table and whoever was closest to the quantity won = me. I guessed 506 and there was 519, pretty dang close. So it's Jelly Belly's and Chocolate peppermint kisses. These are a ton of pictures from last week after the biggy snowstorm. Utah county really is missing out because everything is still covered in snow today, although its gone down quite a bit but here are some pictures. This is an icicle in the backyard that's over 5 feet long.
This is some extra snow of us shoveling the driveway
This really is probably close to 2 feet. I'm terrible at guessing but oh well
Here is a pencil skirt I think is so cute but I just haven't worn it yet....I don't feel I have a great top to go with it so this is my roommate taking pictures of my dress up. Sorry about the hair and make up - it's still morning :)
Michael shaved Lexy. He usually takes her to the groomers but tried it himself and he did awesome. She's a great dog and let him. But there's a lot more hair that I didn't post.
And here's my besty boyfriend. He got neutured last week so we've been together quite a bit. He's been a cuddler for sure. Here are pictures from a bit ago but he's still so cute.
And I seriously hold him like this a lot. This post and the upper picture (except not by my face usually).
So all is great and well in my world. No Thanksgiving pictures. I carry the camera with me everywhere but somehow still can't remember to take pictures. Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Sarah, do those dogs only have short hair because they are shaved or trimmed on a regular basis? I thought they just had short hair. How would they look if the hair grew out? Maybe they would be darling. Then again, maybe they would be hideous, who knows. Thanks for all the pictures. It is like having you close even when you are not. Feels good . . .

Sarah said...

Actually they are both short hair dogs. Buddy we don't even shave because his hair is so short and it doesn't grow. Lexy's will only grow so long but when it's "long" she sheds a lot more. So it wouldn't grow long like other dogs but long for her. But she doesn't really shed when its short so he gets it done every few months.