Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Funny Melissa

I actually just checked the blog last week. I just don't have much that you don't already know about. So, I'll post anyway.
Trevor and I are going to do a second round of IVF. We have to wait for my period to come. We have no idea when it will come. Any day or in two months. I have my blood drawn every other week to check my HCG level. The level has to be negative for my body to menstrate. On the good side we found a website to order medication through. It's a company in Europe and it's saving us about $1500 for meds. We ordered our meds. They have a 1-2 year shelf life so, no matter when my period is....we will have meds.
We just found out yesterday that we can claim our medical costs for taxes!!!! So, our grand total for medical costs last year was $18,505.00 It would have been 10K higher if it were not for Lisa and Shane. Bless them. I was pretty excited to here there is some sort of perk from all of these costs. We should be able to legally and truely purchase our home in springdell after our taxes have been filed.
I am at work so, I have no pics to post this time around.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my holy medical costs! Wow! You are going to have an amazing tax return. Congratulations! That is fabulous. While I did know you were doing a second round of IVF- I didn't know any of the rest and loved reading it. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!