Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Second job? Again?



There is a new restaurant opening in the airport and I think it would be a great financial opportunity to make some extra money and help me get a little further out of debt. Which would be great for the future when I want a car and will be able to get one...I applied on Friday and I have an interview tomorrow (Wednesday). If they offer me the job and agree to just 2 shifts a week- then I will have a 2nd job and less time.






It would be great to have extra money again- but I noticed that even though I did focus on tuition first- most of the extra money went to a lot of other things- not really bringing my debt down significantly. It's kind of like the more you work the more steam you need to blow off and the more you spend money on other things because "I deserve after working..."






However, I am much closer to having my basement loan paid off and it is a huge priority for me. So, I think I could focus there- I'll let you know how it goes. :)
Me

No comments: