Monday, November 22, 2010

1st SNOW***

Saturday night was so much fun. It snowed a lot up here so we simply took it all in. We opened the shutters and watched the snow fall, I drank hot chocolate and Mr. drank Apple Cider. It is a little early but with the snow it seemed perfect to watch a Christmas movie. We we watched Elf.Here is our fire, ha ha. I said I was going to start a fire and that concerned Michael a little, but little did he know it was going to be this easy. I laughed at myself but I still loved the idea.
Beginning of the snow fall
I let the dogs out to see how they'd be in the snow and Buddy wouldn't come out so Michael had to plop him in the snow. After that he followed Lexy...and of course interrupted her business.

The next morning in the backyard


It was a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

Wow you got a lot of snow!

Sarah said...

Yep! We got so much and yesterday we got another 6+ inches. I love it