Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday...


I love the Van Gogh looking cake, and laughed pretty hard at the fun pictures of Michael and Trevor. Good luck with the HCG- and I know you aren't trying to lose weight, but maybe that can be a 'side effect'- before you get prego of course.


Buddy was pretty sad this morning when I left for work. He loved my being sick and staying in bed all day every day. He makes me laugh pretty hard when we go walking in the cold. First, he has stop stop at all yellow snow spots and make sure that his scent is on top. Then, it is so cold we have become speedwalkers- I have to fly carefully to make sure I don't slip and fall. I saw Mia, Amy's Saint Bernard, accidently fall on Buddy once and he gets REALLY mad about stuff like that. On the bright side, poop is so easy to find and pick up in the snow! I'm sure that's not what you were all thinking about when you were talking about the snow, but this is my most recent association with snow. :)


Today, I was the teacher that I always picture in my head that I want to be. I was funny, on-task, kept the students on-task, followed the lesson procedures, and they actually learned a lesson and got through the whole thing. Of course we had to skip the next lesson to do it, but we did it! We got to compare and contrast The Three Little Pigs story and The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs using Venn Diagrams. It was great, and I think it really helped the students learn.


I don't think it would be appropriate to post pictures of my students on our personal blog, but I agree with Cindy that it is nice to post pictures. Enjoy!


P.S. I am going to Mom's concert on Saturday because I have work on Sunday. If anyone wants to go with me let me know!

No comments: