Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pictures

I enjoy your posts so I will now post. I love my pictures and now I'm going to force you all to see some of them.

This is Mom's Grandma's house. After we went to Grandma and Grandpa's graves we drove around to find her house. I was impressed that after so many years, mom could still take us there. It was hard at first to find the right one. It was confirmed when we walked through the driveway to the backyard. Haha, but we already knocked and no one was home.



At Grandma and Grandpa's cemetery there was a tomb for President James Garfield and near it were these statues. They were so beautiful. This one depicts Mary going to Christ's tomb on the third day. I don't know who the second statue is of.



This was on the roof of President Garfield's tomb. No one answered her knock, but I guess dead people are usually slow to respond. hahaha. Just kidding, lame joke, I know.


This is still on the roof and the background is Cleveland.

This is the Farmington river which was very very close to where I lived in CT. I drove over it every day for my work commute. It is so beautiful.

The End

No comments: