Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dinner and late pumpkins

This is what Michael made for dinner last night. Tilapia fish and vegetables. This looks so professional huh? We make dinner all the time but sometimes it's picture worthy or I think it is because it was a first for me cooking something. I won't post past dinners but you'll see some random ones because I like it.


I know it's past Halloween but here's come pictures anyway. Here's some people at my work dressed up for Halloween

This is my sexy pirate costume. Halloween is about the only time I wear this skirt :)

I didn't carve pumpkins this year, I painted. But it's still so so cute

I know I could be made fun of for this but I painted pumpkins for the dogs. I think they're so cute.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

The pumpkins are cute. How do the dogs feel about them? And now you finally get to blog about your dinners. It is a dream come true. :)