Friday, November 5, 2010

Hello

I like the fall look. I'm excited about this. FYI, I'm leaving for Florida on Jan 3rd, leaving Fl on April 7th to DC, leaving DC on April 14th to home. I'm staying with a friend in DC and I'm excited. I got all one way tickets and it was only a little bit more than one round trip ticket to Florida. But I believe Michael will be getting home a little bit before me. :( So just make sure he doesn't give his homecoming talk til I get home.

Also, I graduate on May 5th. I will be walking!!!! And the family will be going to dinner after. We have a pinning ceremony for just our class of OT's the night before, but I can only bring one or two people. So it will be Mom and my future fiance. ;)

love me

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hmm, is anyone else finding that the font is hard to read??